This is the city's second largest green space, a place that invites visitors to take a stroll and contemplate the lush vegetation it houses.
This is the city’s second largest green space, boasting 17 hectares. An area that invites visitors to take a stroll and contemplate the lush vegetation it houses. You can find over 1,000 trees made up of 49 different species, as well as a palm grove unique to the city. The park’s other unique feature is its water, in the form of fountains and big lakes.
It has many uses as a leisure, walking and rest area, as a thoroughfare and neighbourhood connection point for pedestrians, and as the site of the district offices, the Fòrum Tecnològic Nord business technology centre, a city-police station, schools and neighbourhood centres.
- Programa 'Activa't als parcs' al Parc Central de Nou Barris
- Ongoing event
- 24a Fira per la Terra - Mercat de la Terra
- From 13/04/2019 to 14/04/2019
- Challenge Escolar de Cros: XII Cros Escolar de Nou Barris
- Pl Major de Nou Barris, 1
- Nou Barris
- La Guineueta
- Post Code: