These swimming pools in Montjuïc's Olympic Ring attract thousands of people in the summer.
Piscines Bernat Picornell are three swimming pools open to the public: an indoor pool, an outdoor pool (both 50m) and a diving pool. They opened in 1970 for the 12th European Swimming Championships (1972) and were renovated in 1990 to hold the swimming and synchronised swimming competitions, the final stage of the water polo tournament and the modern pentathlon at the 25th Olympic Games (1992). Since then they have staged some major international events, including synchronised swimming at the 2003 World Swimming Championships and the 2013 World Swimming Championships.
Accessibility for people with disabilities
- Campanya Vacances Estiu 2017: Campus Olímpia Poliesportiu per a infants i adolescents de 7 a 13 anys al CEM Piscines Bernat Picornell
- From 22/06/2017 to 10/09/2017
- Campanya Vacances Estiu 2017: Precampus Olímpia per a infants de 3 a 6 anys al CEM Piscines Bernat Picornell
- From 22/06/2017 to 08/09/2017
- Campanya Vacances Estiu 2017: Campus Olímpia Jove 'Esports emergents' per a adolescents de 14 a 17 anys al CEM Piscines Bernat Picornell
- From 13/07/2017 to 08/09/2017
- BCN2018 33ens Campionats d'Europa LEN de Waterpolo
- From 14/07/2018 to 28/07/2018
|De dilluns a divendres||de 07:00h a 24:00h|
|Dissabtes||de 07:00h a 21:00h|
|Diumenges i festius||de 07:30h a 16:00h|
Entitat Gestora: AiguaEsport i Salut, sl.