In order toprovide user-friendly access to all content and functions, the following measures are into account in Barcelona City Council’s Barcelona Guide website:
- Multi-browser: All pages are viewed correctly when using the different browsers the site was tested for(Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome).
- Consistent browsing: Ensuring consistency on the website so that browsing parameters are the same on all pages andto provide a gratifying user experience.
- Distractions: There are no interferences such as content flickering, exaggerated blinking and audio that starts up automatically.
- Movement: A mechanism is provided that enables users to freeze moving content.
- Language: The language of pages is correctly indicated.
- Style: The language style used is simple.
- Colour-based information: The colour of content is not indispensable to understanding the information.
The development of Barcelona City Council’s Barcelona Guidewebsite took into account Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) at AA level conformance, as established by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
For further information about website accessibility, resources for accessibility and how to configure accessibility options for the different browsers, visit http://accessibilitat.bcn.cat/ca.
Barcelona City Council is committed to continuing to work to reduce, as far as possible, the barriers to accessibility on this website that are currently pending resolution.
If you notice any difficulties in accessing content on this website, please do not hesitate to contact us by email to (firstname.lastname@example.org).